The Most Epic Scenes from The Walking Dead
There have been some truly awesome scenes from the first two season’s. I must admit that I much preferred season two over season one. I thought season one was bit rushed and we had had little time to understand our characters, however my preference for season two is just by a hair as both seasons were a lot of fun.
The most awesome moments from the first two seasons of The Walking Dead are as follows and in chronological order.
The Most Epic Scenes from The Walking Dead Season 1
– Rick wakes up from his coma to find the devastation that is a Zombie apocalypse.
– Morgan tries to kill his “zombified” wife with a rifle and scope but can’t bring himself to do it. (could you do it??)
– Rick puts “half-lady” out of her suffering.
– We find out that Shane and Lori are now romantically involved. (awkward!)
– Glenn roars down an abandoned highway in a beautiful red Dodge Challenger. (frankly, I’m jealous)
– A beam of light shines on our survivors as the door to the CDC opens. (that should have ended season 1 in my opinion)
[ continue ]
Overview and What is the Walking Dead REALLY about?