The Most Epic Scenes from The Walking Dead Season 2
– Shock as Carl gets shot as he approaches some wild life.
– Shane does whatever it takes to survive and shoots Otis.
– Finding a bloated Zombie in the well.
– Glenn discovers that the barn is full of walkers.
– Sophia stumbles out of the barn, and….. she’s a Zombie! (one of the best scenes of all-time! Totally blew me away.)
– Rick kills the two threats in the bar with Hershal and Glenn. (This was my favorite moment from the first two seasons. It was epic!)
– Shane and Rick fight it out like men at the high school!
– Dale gets his guts eaten out by a zombie and then Daryl has to put him down.
– Shane and Rick have epic dialog under the moonlight (“So this is where you plan to do it?” Another one of the best scenes of all-time in a TV show. That should have ended season 2)
[ continue ]
The Walking Dead – My Least Favorite Parts
The Most Epic Scenes From The Walking Dead Season 1